I’m new to admob. I published my first android app (written in expo react-native). I followed the instructions https://docs.expo.dev/versions/latest/sdk/admob/ on including admob ads in my app. But after sometime of including the ad Ids for Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad and Reward Ad I get this message "Ad serving is limited The number of ads you can show has been limited. For details, go to the Policy center" in my admob account.
It says "Invalid traffic concerns". I followed the below links but it didn’t help me resolve it
Resolutions I followed but none of these helped
Removed all 3 ads i,e, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad and Reward Ad. After waiting for couple of days (5 days or so) this message was removed. After one day I again created these ads and implemented their Ids in my app and released it on Google Play Store. Ads did not show in my app but still, after 2 days I again got this "invalid traffic concerns" message on my account.
Implemented frequency capping for the ads but that didn’t help. Ads are not showing on my app yet.
I’ve implemented ads.txt properly.
I’ve added the payment details on the account.
Implemented the test ad Ids and they worked. But when replaced with real Ad Ids they don’t work.
None of these helped me. Please let me know how to proceed on this.
By the way, this is my app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.starcoding.matchmeifucan_cow_bull
So I installed your app but I cannot see any ads because the ads limitation, so here some general advice about AdMob Ads to avoid limiting your ad serving:
- avoid clicking on your own ads, and tell your friends and family not to click on the ads (this is very important)
- if your app have very small traffic, consider removing ads until you have decent number of active users so no small group of people could affect your ads then activate ads
- make sure that you are pre loading interstitial ads before showing them
- if you are using interstitial ad when users open the app, consider using App Open Ads
- make sure that banner ads does not obscure any content of your app (to avoid accidental clicks)
- when you want to make cab limit, make it 1 ad every 10 minutes for example, always make the first value 1 ad per a period of time, to avoid repeating ads.
Answered By – Jabbar
Answer Checked By – Timothy Miller (Easybugfix Admin)